Chestnut Hill's Lola is ready her first litter in the Spring/Summer 2021. Lola has a gorgeous carmel fleece coat and is a fun, lake-loving girl. Lola lives with her Guardian family at Hidden Valley Lake, IN. Lola will be paired with Fairytale Lane's Barkley Bear. He produces beautiful puppies and we can't wait to see what this pair will bring, likely chocolates and carmel coats. This will be a litter of minis. Puppies are due April 8th with go home dates expected in early June. This litter is fully reserved.
Names in BOLD have Deposit received.
4. DUMA *
5. HERRICKS *
6. HODAPP *
1. Review our website and policies and research the Australian Labradoodle, to be sure this breed is for you.
2. Look over the Master Reservation list, posted on this page. The list is fluid and frequently changing. Even though the list may look very long, it can be deceiving. Estimated time to be offered a puppy will be noted on the list.
3. When you are ready to adopt a puppy from Chestnut Hill Labradoodles, Submit your Puppy Application, noting your preferences and must haves for your new puppy. The more open you are on coat color and gender, the more quickly a puppy will become available for you. If you must have (for example) a red mini female, you may wait longer for a puppy.
4. When we receive and approve your application, we will set up an appointment call to discuss our puppies and answer your questions via telephone. We will also email samples of our Deposit Contract, Adoption Contract, and Puppy Pick-up Procedures to review. If you are satisfied with our terms, and ready to join the Master Reservation List, a Reservation fee of $100 (USD) is due before you are added to the Master Reservation List. The $100 fee will be applied to the Puppy Price. The Reservation fee is non-refundable otherwise. We will provide you with a seasonal timeline estimate, please note this is subject to change.
5. When a litter of puppies is born and reaches 12-14 days old, puppies will be offered to those on the Master list matching the size, color, and gender preferences noted in order of Senority. You will receive an email and a text message regarding the puppies available, the timing, and asking you to confirm or pass on the offered litter.
6. You may choose to pass and return to the same placement of order on the Master list and wait for another upcoming litter to be born and offered to you. If you choose to accept the offered litter, your $400 deposit will be due within 72 hours in order to be placed on that particular litter's Reservation List. The $400 Deposit is applied to the Puppy Price. The Deposit secures your placement on a particular litter Reservation list.
7. Once assigned to a particular litter, you can expect weekly emails noting the development of the puppies, pictures, and tips to prepare you for adopting your Chestnut Hill Labradoodle. Virtual Zoom visits with the puppies are scheduled during weeks 4, 5, and 6. We love to meet families for in-person puppy visits and will offer schedule visits litter dependent. (We are not currently hosting in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic). $1500 payment is due at puppy age 5 weeks, which is applied to the Puppy Price.
8. Chestnut Hill Labradoodles will post pictures, video, and lots of details of our puppies on social media as we raise them in our home. We regret that we cannot host visitors, " just lookers", or future owners while the puppies are young and not-vaccinated. We will welcome new families with a reservation and deposit, to visit us and the puppies after they are born and out of the risk period; families with reservations will receive an invite to schedule this date/time. There are some times when we may have another young litter in a critical period where we must use caution against outside visitors and may not be able to host visitors. However, for proper socialzation we will host many visitors once it is safe for the puppies.
9. When the puppies reach 6.5 weeks, we ask each family to inform us of the 3 puppies that you would be happy to adopt. We ask you to look at this as your top 1, 1, 1 choices, not ranking the puppies as 1, 2, 3.
10. At age 7 weeks, the puppies will complete the Volhard Puppy Temperment Test. Chestnut Hill Labradoodles will assess the test results and make allocations based on temperament needs of the family and the puppy to make the best match. Puppies that will be kept as a prospective breeder for our program or another approved breeding program will take first priority in order to continuing upholding the high quality of the Australian Labradoodle breed. Our next priority is a dog that will be placed for therapy work. Temperaments for Companion Pet Puppies will also be assessed to meet the energy and temperament needed in your household and what is best for the puppy. If you are not satisfied with the puppy offered to you, you may return to the Master Reservation list to wait for another puppy. Matching the right puppy to your family will be a joint effort of yours and ours. When selecting a puppy for each family/owner, many factors are taken into consideration, including your preferences and what is best for you and the puppy. All puppies will be tested and then matched according to temperament and your desires listed out on the deposit and application contracts. Please understand the process and our highest concern for getting these matches just right. We want you to take home the puppy of your dreams. Being open to gender and color will help us to match the right puppy to you based on temperament. There have been times that we have gone against our better judgement and watched the wrong puppy go to the wrong home, we ask you to please respect our expertise in the matching process. This also ensures that no one gets a "last pick" puppy, your request will always be honored as if it were the first request.
10. Puppies are ready to go home at 8 weeks. Puppies needing to stay after 9 weeks will incur boarding fees of $50 per day, or $300 per week.
Puppy Price: $3500.
$ 100 Reservation Fee
$ 400 Deposit due 1 week after birth
$ 1500 Due at Puppy age 3 weeks
$ 1500 Due at Puppy matching, age 5 weeks
$ additional boarding fees incurred are due prior to Puppy pick-up
*Puppy Price is $3000 for our returning customers adopting a second or third Chestnut Hill Labradoodle. Returning families will not need to pay the Reservation or Deposit fees.
* denotes current CHL owner, 2nd or 3rd CHL puppy
**APPLICANTS WHO ARE ON A LITTER LIST FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2021 ABOVE, WILL ALSO SEE YOUR NAME ON THE MASTER LIST. THE LIST REMAINS FLUID AND FAMILIES NAMES WILL BE REMOVED WHEN THEY RECEIVE A PUPPY OR HAVE A CHANGE IN PLANS.
Chestnut Hill Labradoodle's Stella Rose "Rosie" and Fairytale Lane's "Moo Moo" have honeymooned!! Puppies will be expected to have a variety of coat colors, solids and parts possible with wavy fleece coats. These multi-gen Australian Labradoodle puppies are expected to mature to approximately 12-22 lbs. This litter is fully reserved.
Names in BOLD have Deposit received. * denotes confirmed reservation.
1. BREEDER- CHL female
2. BREEDER- CHL male
3. BREEDER- CHL female or male**
4. AREL* - female
Chestnut Hill's Charlotte is planning another litter before retirement in the Spring/Summer 2021. Charlotte has given us some beautiful puppies in her litters and has the most gentle and calm temperament. She lives with her Guardian family at in Harrison, OH and loves playing with her 3 little human boys. Charlotte will be paired with Ziggy Zag from Arrowhead Australian Labradoodles and we couldn't be more excited! This will be a litter of large minis. Ziggy is 16.5" at 29lbs and a happy fun loving boy.
This litter is fully reserved. Estimated breeding in March 2021, puppies due in May, go home in July.
Names in BOLD have Deposit received.
1. BREEDER- CHL
3. J. WANG
4. PINKSTON *
6. TAKASHASI *
Chestnut Hill Labradoodles is moving to a Master Reservation List in 2021.
For those who are already on a Reservation or Waiting list for a particular litter- your place on that specific litter will still be honored!!!
We have had an overwhelming request for adopting our puppies and want to be fair and transparent with our reservation process and allow everyone waiting for a puppy to have the ability to bring home a puppy based on order of Reservation.
A Master Reservation List allows everyone
to remain "in order" waiting for their puppy.
EXPECTED TIMELINE- SPRING/SUMMER 2021
01. J. HABIB- mini
02. J. HERICKS- mini therapy
03. DUMA- mini
04. C. HODAPP- mini
05. J. NIELSON- mini
06. O. PINKSTON- mini- waiting for Charlotte/Ziggy
07. J. WANG- mini
08. J HERMAN *- mini-medium-standard
09. TAKAHASHI- mini- waiting for Charlotte
ESTIMATED TIMELINE- LATE SUMMER/FALL 2021
11. LANDFRIED*- medium- standard
12. P. POOLE- mini
13. C. GAINES- mini-medium-standard
14. R. FOSTER- mini
15. A. LACERDA/M. DE MAGALHAES- mini
16. M. GARCIA- standard
17. R. DABAS- standard
18. B. TOM- mini-medium
19. B. WYKE- mini
20. T. DOTZEL- standard
21. E. SIMON- medium- standard
ESTIMATED TIMELINE- FALL/WINTER 2021
At this time, our reservations lists are full until Fall 2021. Please read below regarding our Master Reservation List procedures before submitting a puppy application.
Rosie and Moo have a beautiful litter of 7 puppies born on January 24, 2021. Meet the "Party litter"!
Left to right- Female 'Bubbles', Female 'Nati", Male 'Fireball', Male 'Captain', Male 'Jack'. Female 'Tito', Male 'Jose".
Puppies will be ready for homes March 16th. This litter is fully reserved.
Chestnut Hill's Miss Mocha is planning a litter of puppies in the Summer of 2021. Mocha will be paired with this little 12lb mini named MooMoo from Fairytale Lane Australian Labradoodles. Isn't he darling? These pups are expected to be small minis between 12-24lbs with a range of coat colors. Puppies coat colors may be solid, parti, or white mis-marks in a range of colors. This litter is fully reserved. Estimated breeding May 2021, puppies born in July, ready for homes in September.
Names in BOLD have Deposit received.
1. BREEDER- CHL
2. BREEDER- CHL
3. HABIB *
4. NIELSON *
5. HERICKS- THERAPY *
6. J. WANG
Chestnut Hill's Millie Caroline is has passed her health testing! We are anxiously awaiting her first litter. Millie has a gorgeous carmel fleece coat and is sweet for sure. Millie Caroline lives with her Guardian family in Fairfield, OH with her ALD buddy Rex. Millie has honeymooned with South Florida's Moo from Fairytale Lane Labradoodles in Arkansas and we couldn't be more excited! This will be a litter of minis expected to mature around 15-23lbs. Moo is a little guy at 12lbs. Puppies are due Feb 25, 2021 with go home dates in early May!! We can't wait to see these puppies :)
This litter is fully reserved.
Names in BOLD have Deposit received. *denotes confirmed reservation.
1. BREEDER- CHL
3. HERICKS- THERAPY *
Copyright Chestnut Hill Labradoodles, LLC. All rights reserved.